Here they are – aren’t they looking lovely?
All dressed up by Maris Herr of Textiles Anyone (many thanks) and ready for their coming out in Wagga on 9 November.
Introductions to society will also be made in:
- Batlow library, 12 November at 3.30pm
- Temora library, 18 November at 6.00 pm
- Coolamon library, 19 November at 10.30 am
- Griffith library, 20 November at 2.00pm
- To Be Confirmed: Albury library, 23 November
- To Be Confirmed: Remembrance Village, Wagga
I am reminded of a line of Robert Frost’s: ‘And miles to go before I sleep’.